The pre-acceleration starts with a preliminary research phase propaedeutic to the definition of the possible implementation strategies of the business idea. Indeed, Innogrow evaluates the feasibility of the project.
- Pre-competitive analysis of the company’s proposed technologies;
- Scouting and selection of existing technologies;
- Verification of the necessary technical skills for the development of new technologies.
- Preliminary analysis of the company’s technological portfolio on which further assistance will be based;
- Initial scouting of business opportunities and/or partnerships with customers and suppliers made available by the Innogrow network.
- Analysis of competencies and definition of specific areas of intervention;
- Analysis and definition of the company’s needs coherently with its developmental stage;
BASIC ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING
- Basic management training programme, structured according to the specific needs of the company;
- Fundamentals of entrepreneurial know-how.