Our acceleration programme allows to scale early-stage companies through the implementation of Business Launch strategies and through the close and synergetic relations with partner companies of Innogrow’s network.
- Coaching of Top Managers to improve the strategic positioning of the business, with particular attention to B2B Marketing activities;
- Mentoring of Executives to provide tailor made assistance to the management;
- Customised Mentoring service aimed at assisting startups and SMEs in the digitisation of processes, in the adoption of technologies and in the adaptation of organisational models in a logic of Enterprise 4.0.
- Organisation of individual meetings with companies for competent evaluation of specific cases;
- State-of-the-art document research services for trademarks, industrial models and patents;
- Analysis of the patent portfolio;
- Assistance in the filing of trademarks and patents at an Italian and EU level.
- Assistance in the evaluation of outsourcing opportunities through the interaction with the various partners within Innogrow’s network;
- Support in the creation of partnerships aimed at optimising time and costs, thus facilitating the procurement of resources and increasing the availability of highly specialised professionals;
- Enhancement of the company’s core business as a result of the created partnerships.
- Optimisation of the company’s technological portfolio composition;
- Support in the development of strategies to enhance external expertise and skills, to be transferred into the companies’ own business model;
- Support in technological-innovation processes thanks to the availability of our partners’ technological portfolio.
EQUITY , GUARANTEE , CROWDFUNDING
- Techinnova, through Innogrow, intervenes as co-investor in the company’s equity in the case of a direct investment;
- Techinnova, through Innogrow, supports the procurement of financial resources by means of the Fondo Centrale di Garanzia, by guaranteeing the quality of the validated project;
- Techinnova, through Innogrow, facilitates the access to partnered Equity Crowdfunding platforms, to allow the companies to obtain further rounds of investment; depending on the case, Techinnova can also intervene as a Professional Investor to guarantee the deal.
RESEARCH OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES
- Scouting of opportunities related to public incentives and funded projects, to further strengthen the development and acceleration activities;
- Support in accessing public grants of subsidised finance through participation in calls for proposals.
- Support in the definition of a coherent and targeted strategic communication to differentiate the product in the market;
- Support in the definition of short- or long-term business goals;
- Assistance in the development of marketing skills and sales channels;
- Assistance in the product design through competent professionals in the commercial field.
- Identification and definition of innovation trends and scenarios, also through an Envisioner -specialised in exploring new technological trends related to the digital transformation;
- Evaluation of the possible options for external exploitation of their technologies, in addition to internal development;
- Identification of the most effective ways to pursue scalability and market penetrability;
- Evaluation of any sustainable competitive advantages over competitors that can be derived from technology commercialisation;
- Assistance in the definition of the Buyer Personas and validation of the business idea.
ADVANCED ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING
- Advanced management-training programme, structured to meet the specific needs of the company;
- Assistance in the consolidation of entrepreneurial skills:
– Customer Value Proposition & Business Modeling;
– Business Planning & Business Development;
– Financial and Administrative Management;
– Risk Taking & Risk Management;
– Brand Identity & Brand Positioning;
– IP Management;
– Project Management;
– Supply Chain Management;
– Innovation Design;
– Design Thinking & User-Centred Design;
– Teamworking & Teambuilding;
– Problem Solving & Decision Making;
– Leadership & Empowerment;
– Sustainability & Business Ethics.
- Mentoring provided by experienced Executives to support key functions of the organisation to improve the effectiveness of business processes;
- Potential engagement of “over-scaled” Managers relatively to the task, in order to accelerate the identification of the possible problems and the technical design of the solutions;
- Assistance from advisors, specialised in facilitating the transfer of know-how.
- Assistance for testing products and services, which is aimed at starting their commercialisation;
- Support in the creation of a solid client base provided by the Innogrow network.
- Dedicated offices and spaces within a context that facilitates skill sharing and know-how dissemination.